Saturday, July 30, 2005

fuck! its Y!

my days been busy. had a lot to do. something's been bugging me lately. irritating me quite alot. making me mad.
its the zombys. or the Y-idiots.
fuck the zombys! kill the Y-idiots!

who are these stupid brainless fucking idiotical zombys?
they were people. until they got hibernated and infected or as i like to put it, crapped and fucked.
and became...ZOMBY IDIOTS! the Generation Y idiots!

they walk among us. only more genetically defected and with skin decay all over their body. with a hinge of pungent smell. you wont miss them. and they wear green !
ull spot them giving away free berets. never take free berets from them. ull get infected too if you do.
YOU'VE BEEN WARNED.

encountered some of the Y-people. tried to gave me free berets. until i declined. and they started to attack me. and they tried to take away my cherific life.
i tried to avoid every blow. but they finally made a long scar on my chest.
was pissed off. it tore my Respect t-shirt! damn i love tt t shirt !

and something happened. no i didnt turn into a Super Saiyan. neither did i discovered Kryptonite powers. nor fell into a Bat cave.

Something clicked with me. And it clicked. And clicked. And clicked. And clicked. And then reloaded. i was holding on to a Magnum. where the hell did it come from, i dont know.

been clicking and reloading ever since.

Head shot. Head shot. Head shot. and they all finally died.
i think it sparked other Y-idiots to come and feel the wrath of my Magnum.
feel free to come you volunteery Y-idiots!

die Y idiots. hope you die and burn in hell. and die and burn in hell over and over again.

Click. Reload. Die Maggots. Y.

R21: Violence.

FM channel: shittsy. click. click. click. reload.
when a tragika* happens, the innocent gets crushed in the middle.

No comments: