Friday, December 09, 2005

oh ive pop-ed. tts news.
im on block leave now. dont really have plans on how to maximise your 10 days block leave.
waiting for my new posting.
command school? dont bother. im on 3 months excuse from running marching and jumping...
sigh.
downgrading is a probability.
service side prolly awaits me.
sigh.
we'll see",they said.

I missed the opportunity
to get you babe to stay with me.
Never thought, I'd regret the excuses that I've made
like a song,it will fade


yes im afraid. so?
now's maybe not a good time.
but then again, when is?
courage. please come to me..

If there's music in the night,
And it's really, really right,
It's the only thing I need.
it intoxicates your mind
All your troubles left behind
So come on and take my lead.
it's not just me who feels it
music plays a mind trick
watch me forget about missing you


oh just break my leg will you.
it'll be easier that way.
more running and jumping could result in fracture",she said.
ah heck.

so i put my feelings out to dry
love, one day again,
i'll have to try.
falling out, making up
it seems such a silly game
why do i never gain?


waiting.
is it you? no it's me..
for the right time?
there is no such thing.

FM channel: saving private..who?

No comments: