Saturday, April 22, 2006

its Saturday!
its here again! im not working yeah!
and i did my normal routine.. the newspapers..the tv..slug into my blanket again..
and suddenly..
HOTCAKES!
and its already 11am.. great..!
ive just have to wait for tomoro den..sighs..
i have to get my hotcakes before a week of endless overtime without pay and offs starts!

ever felt the feeling..
as u wake up in the morning
ever felt there's just so much things tt needs to be done
yet you just slug into ur own bed..
ur laziness sinks in
as you tuck urself
under ur blanket..
the warmth feeling
as you put ur hands under ur pillow
and look towards the window
you saw the blue sky
and know itll be a good day..
well this is what made me miss my hotcakes! -.-"

anyway take a look at this kitten...

Image hosting by Photobucket
Cy, short for Cyclops, a kitten born with only one eye and no nose, is shown in this photo provided by its owner in Redmond, Ore., on Dec. 28. The kitten, a ragdoll breed, which died after living for one day, was one of two in the litter. Its sibling was born normal and healthy.

more reports here

How extraordinary..

My heart is as frail as a dove
And my spirit is as weak as a rose
See my sorrow, feel my pain
You're my refuge, You're my reason,
My strength in this beautiful place
That's where I find God
-The Afters - You -

FM channel: nevermin...oh just goblocks world..

No comments: