Friday, February 01, 2008

who write rhymes and dimes

kids can really say the darnest things.
actually they always say the darnest things.
and its like my redbull.

i was already tired rushing from republic poly to tuition class..
and pretty shagged up so much so i contemplated buying redbull.
but heck ill be full of energy i won't be able to sleep.
so i dragged my mardy bum into class..
and as i opened the door. those sepet eyes turned around and look at me..

kid A: why you always bring bag one..?
me: cos im from work....?
kid A: you work?
me: yeap. then? school?
kid A: dono.. mebbe soldier! cos u bring big bag. *grins*
me: no.. ive finished my soldier days.
kids: WAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH !!

haha. i dono why did that work them up.
and this cute little girl ask me the darnest question of the day.
very cute girl. can be said my faveret kid for this year already. hoho!
and smart too !

kid girl: teacher ! in jungle, how you clean yourself after pass motion?
me: -.-"
me: how do you clean yourself?
kid girl: with tissue !
me: then...? haha u expect me to use leaves?
kid girl: *chuckles happily and gives me this wide smile*


haiyo ! how else do you clean urself?
with tissue and also some water from your water bottle la!
who doesnt clean themselves when they pass motion?
sure gonna smell when they prone next to the rest of the guy..

but really. that talk with the class made my day.
thinking about it already made me laugh.
and now im awake and cant sleep.
cos my kids are my redbull!

No comments: