Saturday, September 13, 2008

Epistaxis

From wiki,
Epistaxis (or a nosebleed in
plain English) is the relatively common occurrence of hemorrhage from the nose, usually noticed when the blood drains out through the nostrils.

I always wonder how does it feel when Scholes got a sharp blow to the face and his nose starts bleeding..

Back then in sec sch i remember a couple of times when some of my class mates got nose bleeds and they got the attention of the girls who acted like nurses.
I thought that was cool.
Nose bleed and girls' attention. Double feeling whammy.

The baddest injury on myself was two swollen knee and all i got was Yusoff shouting "Eh bangun ah!" and to carry on with the football game.
And we were losing that game. No point.
WTH, nice knowing you cared Yusoff.
But I've since told him how painful those knees were.

Actually I always wonder how do people feel when their nose bleeds.

I always wondered because I've never had an epistaxis.
Does it hurt as much as it looks?
Does it automatically stops bleeding when you just lay back and let your head in the neutral position and apply pressure?

Well I know now.
And the feeling is definitely @#$*%@ !!!!

5 feet away and the ball just slams on your face. BAM!

Definitely bleeding LUCKY..
to have been where i have been.

No comments: