Monday, March 16, 2009

I can’t believe we almost got famous for nothing baby

You’re like a rocket in my mind
Waiting to define everything about me
You’re like a poster on my wall
Sticking, don’t wanna fall
As if you dont wanna move

Not gonna be reminded about how the Red Devils lost their heads to the Kops.
And how we lost to a cinna-bukit long ball playing only know how to counter attack by running hard team.
Low mood after 2 futbol losses back to back.

When the weekend was almost ruined,
all it needed was a cuppa Mocca Yuna ice blended.

A night of Feisty-ness and Swedish pops.
And how me n shikin almost got famous for nothing baby.
When all eyes were on us (no kidding) when Ms Arina Mocca pointed around our area about 2 special guests from Bandung as winner for some idol competition.
And everybody turned and thought its us.
How cool is that! Even if it's wrong.
10 seconds of fame seh kin.

Thank God for Yuna,Mocca and Shikin. for pitying me. heh.

Thank you, Yunalis Zarai...
and Farhan Fadzlishah (2nd from left) cool abes ahh.

No comments: