Thursday, August 04, 2005

kungfu - war - hatred = music!

too much hatred in this blog lately. really. too much. this just wont do.

kiky this is too much! its just not u!
wasnt me! its shittsy! whoever u are!

and they said i don talk and sound real me like im cyber me. don't i? its me you know.
if i sound me, there's nothing to read.
why read me. when they can read me.

im beginning to hate watching the news. yes i do watch it.
im beginning to hate reading the newspaper. yes i read it.
im beginning to hate everything tt is so negative. everything bad! not that im not one of them. well im improving. improving in trying to improve.*whistles*
every page i turn. every news i watch. war. hatred. negativity. evil! damn satan.
can the world ever be in peace. probably another chapter after this world.


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

kamehameha (good) vs kamehameha (evil)


battle between good and bad. positivity and negativity.
it'll never end do they..?


the world just need to stop and breathe for a minute!
breathe with me !
inhale.exhale.inhale.exhale.inhale.exhale.inhale.oh just do it.

maybe the world needs some music.

Everybody was kung-fu fighting ~
Those cats were fast as lightning ~
In fact it was a little bit frightning ~
But they fought with expert timing ~
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

And some dance.

FM channel: kung fu kiky! haiyak!

No comments: