Thursday, August 11, 2005

last days civilianhood

about 1 month left to civilianhood.
n im finally off to paradise island.
where most things are free,
except your body.
and mind.

speaking of free.
why do ppl trade time for money.
why do dey do tt when dey say dey're not after the world.
n dey criticise d ppl who are after bigger things.
when dey shud look upon themselves.
applies to all sort of life.
look upon thyself before thee look upon others.
why eh.
some ppl trade it for other things.
like for time? time for time. wth.
ill trade money for time if i cud,
n can someone trade time for me den.

just..
one...
more...
month....
isit too much to ask?

How could this happen to me

I made my mistakes

I've got no where to run

The night goes on

As I'm fading away

I'm sick of this life

I just wanna scream

How could this happen to me !


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
aaaa...... aaaaaaaaaa... aaaaaaaaaa....... aaaaaaaa...... arghh!!!!!!!

FM channel: untitled.

No comments: